Terms and Conditions
Klear Care Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 06/01/2023
Please note that we reserve the right to modify this User Agreement at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to periodically review this User Agreement to stay informed about any changes. Your continued use of this site following such modifications signifies your acknowledgment and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
Our website may feature links to third-party websites in certain blog posts for your convenience. However, these links do not imply endorsement by our Practice, and we are not accountable for the content on such third-party websites. We do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on these third-party websites. Any engagement with these links is at your own risk. Our Practice does not vouch for the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted by users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. Users should understand that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at their own risk.
Responsible Use & Conduct:
By accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
In this context, you must understand that:
- To access our Resources, you may need to provide certain personal information (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Consequently, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical, or unconventional means.
- Any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
Our website may offer various open communication tools, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. We generally do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools. Therefore, if you choose to use these tools to submit any content to our website, it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory,abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any employees or representatives of our Practice.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any content that we believe does not comply with this User Agreement, or any content that we find offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third-party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless our Practice, its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such an event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which our website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of our website.
All content and materials available on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images, and logos, are the intellectual property of our Practice and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by our Practice.
Termination of Use:
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent, or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by our Practice from our office in the state of Arizona, USA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Arizona, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Arizona, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in the USA, Arizona. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, our Practice expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
No Surprises Act: Standard Notice
Under the No Surprises Act, you have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. This law requires health care providers to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees. Your health care provider should give you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least one business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your healthcare provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. If you have questions or need more information about the Good Faith Estimate, please contact our clinic.