Tirzepatide + Vitamin B12 10 mg/ml (2ml vial)
What is Tirzepatide?
Tirzepatide is a once-weekly injectable dual glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) receptor and glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP) receptor agonist. It works by increasing insulin production and lowers glucagon secretion as well as targets areas in the brain that regulate appetite and food intake. A small change in the molecule allows the drug to last weeks in our bodies rather than the natural version our bodies make, which lasts minutes.
How does Tirzepatide work?
Tirzepatide acts in the following ways:
- Delays how quickly our stomachs digest food. Leading to a feeling of fullness and satisfaction with smaller meal sizes.
- Slows intestinal motility so you will feel fuller longer after meals.
- Dual action receptors allow for lower blood sugars, in part by reducing the production of sugar in the liver.
- Stimulates insulin secretion by the pancreas.
- GLP increases energy expenditure, resulting in weight loss reductions.